6/10/10

Pilot

I am a 16 year old lad with an interesting life and an immense love of food. I have eaten in a myriad of restaurants - from the upright swanky to the downright simple. For quite some time now I’ve contemplated on starting a blog of my own, which would feature plenty of food reviews, along with bits and bobs of my life and opinions to be made known to the world.

I’ve created this blog in conjunction with the end of my IGCSEs and my schooling era – and the start of my College and A-level years. I am truly looking forward to sharing my experiences with all of you, and I hope that they may benefit you in whatever way possible. Furthermore, please do take the opportunity to check my photography site: BrianandPhotos.blogspot.com


Cheers,

BrianandRepublic

0 comments:

Post a Comment