6/10/11

Revisiting Clear @ Plaza M.Kiara

I decided to treat myself to a set lunch at Clear having finished school early. The lunch, priced at RM16, runs from 12:00pm to 2:30pm. Clear, as mentioned in my previous post about the place, is located at Plaza Mont Kiara, along Jalan Kiara.


The day's lunch consisted of a Curry Puff with Sweet Chilli Sauce for starters. The curry puff was crisp, and complemented the chilli sauce well. The only downside was that the sauce was way too much.


As a main course, I had Spaghetti Aglio e Olio with Bacon and Squid. An unusual combination, but the dish was fantastic - not too salty or dry. The bacon added great flavour to the dish and squid was cooked to perfection.


My dessert was, as usual, Chocolate Ice-Cream with Chocolate Sauce. The ice cream was your usual ice-cream from the tub, not of the best quality but I had no complaints, though I felt this course was an overdose of chocolate for me.

On the whole, for RM16, Clear's set lunch is quite a steal - considering the fact that most things on their a la carte menu are somewhat overpriced. The set also comes with a glass of iced lemon tea.


Presentation: 6/10

Ambiance: 6/10

Service: 6/10

Overall Taste: 6/10

General Impression: 7/10

____________________________________________________________________________



Cheers,

BrianandRepublic

0 comments:

Post a Comment